• Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
• Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
• Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization and content development.
• Develop, implement, and track marketing programs such as email, social media, or digital campaigns, and events.
• Collaborate with other internal teams (e.g. product and sales) to develop and monitor strategic marketing initiatives.
• Analyze and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns.
• Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities.
• Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met.
• Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums.
• Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs.
• 2-5 years of experience in marketing
• To have a background and knowledge of various marketing aspects : Branding, Graphics and motion Graphics design, Editing, Copywriting.
• Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
• Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills.
- Address MRF Quattro, Building A, Floor 16, Office 11
- Salary Offer ---
- How to apply *Send your resume to ([email protected]) please mention the job title in email subject which is ( Marketing Specialist ).