- Developing and managing Point of Purchase, display initiatives, and in-store tactics to drive incremental sales for our retailers by working with the Sales/Marketing teams and our outside vendors.
- Responsible to contact & control agencies for effective visibility of still & sparkling products in the market.
- Developing & Coordinating “Customer Loyalty“ campaigns.
- Coordinating branding opportunities with sales team & customers for sales points.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating trade and market performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identifying service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
- Developing and managing of category/brand trade promotion budget to maximize sales opportunities across all trade classes.
- Developing, implementing and executing of the trade marketing strategies/tools to leverage the overall customer experience.
- Min. 3 years of experience in the field of Marketing
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong Thinking & Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to deliver Business benefits / Business results
- Excellent Project Management capability
- Able to develop effective relationships
- Great Communication skills
- Able to work Cross-Functionally
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field.
We’re an equal opportunity employer All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race ,sex ,color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy ,disability ,sexual orientation ,gender expression or political opinion.