- Follow up field execution with agencies.
- Follow up Picos (Coca-Cola standard) and investment correctly in the field: Racks and displays, Signage, POSM implementation and Cooler activation.
- Outlet investment analyses and reporting.
- Presentation and reporting monthly and quarterly.
- Supervision trade programs (Incentives, loyalty programs, blitz and events).
- Creating PR.
- 2 years of experience in functional and marketing sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Highly analytical.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to lead and manage systems and cross-functional projects.
- Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Upper Intermediate in English (and local language if an expat).
- University Graduate.
- Potential to be promoted to key sales roles in the country.
- Open to change & diversity.
- Ability to work in team.
- Quality orientation & result oriented.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.