- Developing and managing Point of Purchase, display initiatives, and in-store tactics to drive incremental sales for our retailers by working with the Sales/Marketing teams and our outside vendors
- Responsible to contact & control agencies for effective visibility of still & sparkling products in the market
- Developing & Coordinating “Customer Loyalty“ campaigns
- Coordinating branding opportunities with sales team & customers for sales points
- Monitoring, analyzing, and evaluating trade and market performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identifying service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs.
- Developing and managing of category/brand trade promotion budget to maximize sales opportunities across all trade classes
- Developing, implementing and executing of the trade marketing strategies/tools to leverage the overall customer experience
- 2 years of experience in functional and marketing sector.
- Upper Intermediate in English (and local language if an expat).
- University Graduate.
- Highly analytical.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to lead and manage systems and cross-functional projects.
- Able to travel if necessary (domestic and international).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
- Potential to be promoted to key sales roles in the country.
- Openess to change & diversity.
- Ability to work in team.
- Quality orientation & result oriented.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color, national or social origin, ethnicity, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.