Position: Marketing Specialist
Reporting To: Marketing General Manager
Duty Station: Baghdad branch office
Responsibilities of the Job:
- Follow up on marketing and media activities, coordination with Dealer representative, and assist Marketing Manager to fulfill the requirements of service center and showroom opening and operations.
- Supports Marketing Manager in overall marketing & media activities of TOYOTA, LEXUS and HINO Dealers in Central & South region and coordinate with teams (Dealers’ teams, marketing, product, sales, aftersales, and agency) for timely delivery of all requirements.
- Manage evaluation related to marketing activities in the Central & South area.
- Work in close coordination with Marketing manager and team on execution of all marketing and media activities in the Central & South, including but not limited to, products launch, participation in conferences, events, campaigns, Dealers’ openings, outlet requirements, test-drive campaigns, product displays etc. in line with the marketing plan.
- Coordinate with government and private entities on ongoing projects (e.g., loaner car etc.), assist manager in daily operations.
- Coordinate order, receipt, and delivery of all required marketing materials such as POP, vehicles catalogs, specs sheets, gift items and related marketing elements.
- Act as a key point of contact in the vendor management/relationship.
- Work closely with line manager to build good relationships with media outlets (TV, OOH, Radio stations etc.) and responsible for overall coordination of media activities.
- Research media opportunities in line with manager’s direction.
- Work on different projects marketing related projects upon assignment from the Marketing Manager.
- Support in different Digital and Social media related activities and plans.
- Overall marketing materials orders, consumption follow-up, monthly reporting stock-take and inventory log
- Build strong relationships with existing loyalty program partners and acquire new partners.
- Overall coordination with Dealer, public and private entities payments collection and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- C & S Market research Implementation, and analysis (as and when required under guidance of Marketing Manager)
- At least 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing, or related field
- Experience in setting and analyzing various KPIs
- Fluency in English and Arabic
- Graphic Design skills
- Experience working on Digital Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Open to travel throughout Iraq
- Iraqi nationality
- Active team player
- Strong organizational & administrative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities, and take initiative
- Multitasking skills
- Address Toyota Iraq, Al Saydiyah, Baghdad