Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Reporting To: Marketing Manager
Job Grade: VII
Responsibilities of the Job
- Dealer Support & Coordination:
• LEXUS Operations – follow up of marketing and media activities, coordination with
Dealer representative, and assist Marketing Manager to fulfill the requirements of
service center and showroom opening and operations.
• Supports Marketing Manager in overall marketing & media activities of TOYOTA and
HINO Dealers in Central & South region and coordinate with teams (Dealers’ teams,
marketing, product, sales, aftersales, and agency) for timely delivery of all requirements.
- Marketing Activities:
• Work in close coordination with Marketing manager and team on execution of all
marketing and media activities in the Central & South, including but not limited to,
products launches, branding in conferences, events, campaigns, Dealers’ openings,
outlet requirements, Test-drive campaigns, Product displays etc. in line with the
- Coordinate with government and private entities on ongoing projects (Eg. loaner car
etc), assist manager in daily operations.
• Coordinate order, receipt and delivery of all required marketing materials such as POP,
vehicles catalogs, specs sheets, gift items and related marketing elements.
• Act as a key point of contact in the vendor management/relationship.
• Work closely with line manager to build good relationships with media outlets (TV, Radio
stations etc) and responsible for overall coordination of media activities.
• Research media opportunities in line with manager’s direction.
- OOH Media (Specifically in C & S)
• Responsible for execution/Installation of relevant model on OOH Media by coordinating
• Identification of new signs / Maintain existing signs.
- Inventory Management: [Baghdad Office for TOYOTA, LEXUS, and HINO]
• Overall marketing materials orders, consumption follow-up
• Monthly stock-take and reporting
• Monitoring Inventory log.
- Payments and Invoices:
• Overall coordination with Dealer, public and private entities payments collection and
coordinate with internal and external stakeholders
- Market Research:
• C & S Market research Implementation (as and when required under guidance of
• Analysis of data obtained through Research (Data processing)
• Report Creation.
Total professional years of experience: 3 -10 Years
Languages required: English and Arabic (must), Kurdish (preferred)
Education required: BS./MS. degree in marketing, media, advertising, business administration, public relations, or related fields.
Skills (Technical & Soft):
• Excellent experience in MS Office & Excel.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills.
• 3+ years in marketing, sales, project management, customer care, or similar sow.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Experience in modeling and analyzing various KPIs.
• Project management skills including facilitating cross-functional workstream planning
and documentation, ensuring timely development and execution.
• Ability to proactively identify opportunities, take initiative and multi-task in a fast-paced
• Ability to establish and build business relationships.
• Strong communication, analytical and inter-personal skills (written and verbal)
• Can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Ability to multitask while maintaining a strategic focus.
• Outgoing, proactive and team player.
- Address Toyota Showroom 1st floor, Al-Mansor, Baghdad, Iraq