Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a Material Coordinator based in Iraq.
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
- Detailed manifesting of freight being off loaded or back loaded to ensure traceability / tracking.
- Produce a road map that shows follow-up on all materials ordered for operations and maintenance with clear aspect on long lead items
- Liaise with operations and maintenance teams to create a critical spares list and agree a stock holding. Thereafter establish an independent register of these items within clients system showing numbers and locations.
- Ensure all procured items are inspected/checked by competent personnel on arrival at site and any discrepancies are reported back to the supplier/vendor.
- Liaise with the planning department to provide for Site Acceptance Tests as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring client’s quality control standards are strictly applied, and report any non-compliance in a timely manner.
- Track materials returns from field or contractors, and input into the data management system: Such as, but not limited to: Integration or reintegration, stock transfers or issuance to contractors.
- Track and highlight required inspections, assemblies, function tests or repairs are due.
- Process stock issue compliance, until ready for delivery to end user. Controlling materials reception and movements by Warehouse personnel.
- Identify items that require expediting
- Identify any specific purchasing needs as well as transport requirements including fragile equipment, remembering environment constraints
- Ensure all forms for procurement are correctly completed thus ensuring the right equipment is received for the specific job.
- Responsible for the promotion and implementation of client’s HSE policies.
- Degree/Diploma Technical / Commercial/Materials Management
- A minimum of 5 years senior maintenance procurement management experience in the Oil and Gas or associated Petrochemical industries.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.