- Assist the project team in implementing monitoring and evaluation activities for the field programme.
- Conduct data collection like Post Implementation Monitoring, Observations, Market Surveys, Price monitoring, verification, Focus Group Discussions (FGDs), Key Informant Interviews (KII), baseline/endline survey, and satisfaction survey with different persons of different age groups (children, youth, adults) and different gender.
- Ensure that the Community Feedback Mechanism is in place.
- Compile, sort and analyse the information from field visits.
- Supporting the Improving of Monitoring and Evaluations department processes and procedures including data collection, data entry into databases, data filing, analysis and report writing.
- Conduct data quality checks in the field and ensure accuracy and completeness of survey questionnaires
- Maintain up to date databases and records on beneficiaries and activity delivery to ensure timely and easy access by programme teams for activity delivery.
- Conduct data entry, cleaning and analysis into programme system such KOBO and excel.
- Provide regular reports and data to the MEAL Officer/Manager of IRC (Project partner) as well as programme teams to help in activity delivery.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Al-Mesalla and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
- Prepare informative field reports, identify shortcomings and make relevant recommendations on a regular basis
Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor degree preferred in social sciences, statistics or development studies
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in MEAL and have experience working in livelihood/WPE (Women Protection Empowerment) programming.
- Previous experience in using KOBO/ODK and Excel.
- Experience in participatory assessment, surveys, monitoring and evaluation, training and facilitation, data processing or analysis.
- Willingness to undertake regular field visits.
- Computer and information technology literacy, including demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Fluent in Arabic
- Previous experience of M&E in Agriculture and / or for Cash for Work.
- Work experience in M&E Toolkits, Analytical Programs.
Only candidate from Sinjar will be considered and candidates that are currently IDPs or with ties to the IDP community are encouraged to apply.
- Address Ninevah -Sinjar City
- How to apply How to apply: Interested applicants must send their CV to: [email protected] a subject : MEAL Assistant-Sinjar NOTE: Female candidate is highly recommended