MEAL Officer under the guidance and the supervision of the MEAL Coordinator is responsible for collecting, analysing, monitoring, evaluating and properly reporting data on the activities implemented under different programmes/projects by the team deployed in Ninewa camps settings, as well as reporting to direct supervisor, ensuring accountability and efficiency of the established data collection system and of the related findings and results.
- S/he is responsible for establishing and maintaining the program and projects monitoring and evaluation plans, according to the project document log frames and indicators.
- S/he is responsible for the timely collection and systematization of data collected at field level and the production of both quantitative and qualitative reports and analysis.
- S/he is responsible for preparing consolidated progress reports for program and project activities including achievements challenges and lessons learned to be shared both with the supervisor and externally on a regular basis.
- S/he ensures regular coordination with Protection Officers to guarantee accurate information gathering, storage and reporting according to the Data Protection Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- In order to empower the data collection system, and under the supervision of MEAL Coordinator, S/he support the strengthening and improvement of the information/data registration system currently in place in the field, through the implementation of ad hoc tools and instruments,
- S/he is responsible for checking and case auditing documents and forms used to collect sensitive data according to Protection of Data SOPs.
- S/he guarantees regular presence in the field in order to monitor and evaluate INTERSOS ongoing program.
- S/he will perform any other tasks requested by the direct supervisor in the framework of the activities foreseen by INTERSOS program in Ninewa camps.
- University degree in any of the followings: Statistics, Information management, Social Science, Demography, Social studies or any related field.
- Ideally at least 1 year of job related experience, and 2at least 2 years in the humanitarian sector and progressive responsibility.
- Field experience and in–depth knowledge of humanitarian assistance issues.
- Proven experience with design and implementation of M&E systems; methods and approaches and data/ information analysis.
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and software for creating and managing databases (Database Management System applications).
- Proven experience in dealing with local authorities, community members and local partners.
- Strong competency in logistics principles and processes.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage efficiently multiple priorities, deadlines and tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with attention to details.
- Ability to create reports and maps and analysis of information
- Fluency in both English and Arabic, both written and spoken, is mandatory.
- Ability to monitor own/unit work plans and willingness to travel to the field on missions.
- Knowledge on software programming is an asset.
- Address KRI-Erbil
- How to apply For application, please click on "APPLY NOW". Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format. INTERSOS is reviewing application on a rolling basis, the vacancy might be filled before the closing date