Position Responsibilities Summary:
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join our team of engineers.
You will be working on all the stages of the production process designing components, developing, manufacturing, and completing a final product. You should analyze the whole manufacturing process as well as provide a detailed report on the basis of facts and figures. In addition to this, you also need to design, develop and test tools and engine components that truly meet the requirements. You should conduct experiments to ensure top quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Electrical Engineer Responsibility:
- Performing the complete product development process.
- Conducting, researching, and developing experiments for further correction of errors.
- Designing alternate solutions for any malfunctions in the equipment.
- Taking care of the safety and health of the team involved in the development process.
- Estimating the budget for the various engineering services.
- Training and guiding the Engineering Technicians and the staff about various engineering principles.
- Supervising the manufacturing of many products ranging from corrective devices to new batteries.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Collaborating with project managers and other engineers in our team.
- Listening to customer preferences and making changes in the process as required.
- Using cost-effective methods with safety and reliability.
- Preparing a detailed analysis of the project and submitting it in the form of a report.
Qualification & preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant field.
- Proven 5 years of working as a Mechanical Engineer in a reputed company or similar role in the Engineering Department.
- Strong working experience in Computer-aided Manufacturing (CAM) and Computer-aided Engineering (CAE).
- 5+ years of experience working in a Mechanical or a similar role.
- Adequate knowledge of 2D and 3D Engineering design tools like AutoCAD, Autodesk Product Design Suite, MATLAB, CATIA, etc.
- Excellent Kurdish and English skills (listening, speaking, and writing); Arabic is an advantage.
- Professional certification in safety management and national electric codes is a plus point.
- Excellent understanding of electrical codes and standards.
- Experience in designing and installing electrical products.
- Extraordinary ability to solve complex problems efficiently.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team as and when required.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Address Gwer Road 12th Km, Near Qaryataq Village, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
- Salary Offer N/A USD N/A Month
- How to apply • Please send your CVs/Resumes to [email protected] • Please, include in your e-mail the subject line "Mechanical Engineer” Any email without this subject line will not be considered. Submit your CV in PDF format. • Resumes in the form of IMG, photos, screenshots, and links will not be accepted. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. • Applications passed the expiration date of the advertisement will not be considered.