Baghdad Tourism Island is seeking to hire a Mechanical Engineer to be responsible for maintaining construction equipment and machinery knowledge. The Engineer will work in a team-oriented environment that reports to the Project Manager in charge.
- Develop, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of the mechanical related tasks in the construction site
- Suggest methods to improve operational efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with different teams and departments, i.e. Logistics, Finance, etc.
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or in a related field
- 5 years of experience working in engineering
- Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems
- Experience using AutoCAD, or similar software
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Qualified Candidates should submit their CVs (PDF or Word) to [email protected] with "Mechanical Engineer" in the subject line of the email