Position: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Erbil, Iraq
Master ‘s degree in Mechanical engineering ; or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with additional two (2) years of relevant work experience.
Years of Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of extensive experience in the field of mechanical and development of specifications/compliance sheets (minimum of 7 years for Bachelor degree holders);
• Experience in design, preparation of specifications, estimated costs of mechanical items/structures;
• Experience in handling of tender documents for turnkey contracts, including technical inputs/specifications for the procurement of services using the conditions of international lending/funding agencies
• Preparation of work progress reports, daily, weekly, milestone, etc
• Proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and liaison with authorities.
• Experience with UN or international organization working in crisis-affected country, especially Iraq would be an advantage.
• Functionally-related professional management skills.
• Technical related skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritise work activities to meet organizational goals and organize and oversee work processes efficiently to achieve quality results.
• Knowledge of strategic planning processes, programming.
• Knowledge of fund raising, project and programme drafting.
• Reporting skills.
• Fluency in English is required
• Fluency in Kurdish and/or Arabic is an asset
- How to apply Please submit your CV to [email protected] Please write (Mechanical Engineer / Erbil) in the subject of the email Deadline for submission: 30th of November