Mechanical Engineer Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced, driven Mechanical engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings.
The mechanical engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes. The successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate ideas, make recommendations, and negotiate project details with their team, subcontractors, and clients.
Typical Duties Include:
- Assessing project requirements.
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices, and engines. Agreeing with budgets, timescales, and specifications with clients and managers. Modifying and maintaining products and the processes that support them. Using computer-aided design/modeling software.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Undertaking research.
- Producing and implementing designs and test procedures.
- Carrying out risk assessments.
- Presenting designs to managers and clients.
- Testing, evaluating, modifying, and re-testing products.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Providing technical advice.
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- Managing projects, costs, and people.
As a mechanical engineer, you’re likely to work standard office hours (8.30 am–5.00 pm) with some occasional evening and weekend work.
Key Skills for Mechanical Engineers:
- Excellent technical skills, including computer-aid design experience The ability to work under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal and teamworking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Address Italian village 2, Office NO 1198, 44001, Erbil, Iraq
- Salary Offer Upon Negotiation USD Upon Negotiation Month
- How to apply Dear Valuable Candidate: Please Make sure that you send only the required documents but not limited to: Certificate of Education, Latest CV, and achievements or awards in the format of PDF file, failure to submit rather than this format will not evaluate the file name must be addressed by the candidate's first and Last Name.
- Job Reference JGL – Ref – 019