We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. Our 93,000 employees operate a network of 2,600 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
- Based on actual running condition, manage spare parts, make max & min quantity list.
- Collect and confirm technical requirement, updated documents.
- Review technical requirement and required quantity, take part in technical bidding opening, evaluation and clarification, track procurement progress and inspect goods when received.
- Get to know the equipment and facilities, take part in emergent maintenance plan and provide technical
- Other temporarily assigned work.
- Must be Iraqi National
- Not less than 5 years of experience in design, production or maintenance of compressors, pumps, generators or static equipment.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- University graduates in mechanical, engineering, production related major.
- Skilled in Office software.
- To be healthy physically and mentally.
Please fill out and send your CV with below CV Format in Word document.
|Date of birth:|
|Language level:||1、 2、|
|Areas where worked|
|COMPANIES worked for|
- Address Iraq, Wasit - Al - Kut USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV to SGS Iraq HR email: [email protected] Please indicate the code of the position (L3) in the Subject line. CVs without the subject line "L-3" will not be considered. Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration. The deadline will be the 22nd of June 2022 at 5:00 PM (Iraq time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. * Note:- please send your national ID, certificates attached in the application email as well. CV's without the format mentioned above with word document will not be considered.