At Eni, we are looking for a Maintenance Mechanical Planner within Eni ZFOD in Zubair, Iraq. You will be responsible for planning and scheduling all mechanical maintenance activities according to maintenance policy/program and availability of spare parts, equipment, and tools, to minimize equipment downtime and disruption to production operations. Prepare, review, and finalize tender documents such as SoW, BoQ, Compensation schedule, list of potential suppliers, technical evaluation plan etc. The role is also supported section head in the technical evaluation process to issue TBs and TCs to bidders.
As a member of the Maintenance Engineering Team at Eni ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing approved mechanical work requests and definition of work to be executed in their respect
- Establishing necessary resources to execute each work (manpower, materials, tools, contractors, etc.)
- Analyzing and selecting mechanical corrective / predictive / preventive maintenance works
- Preparing monthly Work Plan and joint analysis with production
- Checking the availability of materials with respect to the established work dates
- Executes the weekly work scheduling and distribution to the concerned units
- Analyzing work feedback to improve maintenance plans and processes
- Approving and optimizing work orders issued by General Maintenance Contractor if any
- Knowledge of international mechanical standards applied to the oil industry.
- Closely monitoring SECE and overall, back and identifying strategies to reduce the backlog.
- Preparing of tender documentation (SoW, BoQ, Compensation schedule, list of potential suppliers, technical evaluation plan etc.)
- Supporting MESH in the entire tendering process including technical evaluation.
- Liaising with materials coordinator to ensure on-time availability of materials.
- Issuing regime phase, material, and services COO as and when required.
- Issuing MSRs for various tenders.
- Coordinating with contractors regarding weekly, monthly, Biannually reporting, and annual reporting and KPIs.
- HQ reporting (monthly/annually).
- Supporting cost controller as and when required during invoicing process.
- Demonstrating personal engagement in the HSE domain while respecting policies and recommendations of Eni and ZFOD rules and standards
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Technical diploma in mechanical
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Previous experience in mechanical maintenance planning
- Intermediate knowledge of English
Fix Term, Rotation 28/28
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.