Position: Medical Representative
Reports to: Team Leader
Location: Iraq- Karbala
About Al Moudawi
Almoudawi pharmaceutical was founded in 2013 with the synergy of two groups that have more than 50 years of experience in the medical and pharmaceutical fields.
The expertise in the medical and OTC promotion along with the knowledge of the Iraqi market and its dynamics brought these two groups together to create a company that guarantees internationally recognized quality.
One of Almoudawi’s strong points is its collaboration with international partners and creating highly skilled human resources and excellence in the Regulatory & Distribution network covering all of Iraq. Almoudawi in such a short time frame created an efficient system for ensuring quality, from importing to storing and to distribution ensuring excellence in every step.
Medical Representatives are responsible for planning and conducting appointments with doctors and medical professionals to promote the firm’s drugs to achieve the specified sales target.
Essential Job Functions
- Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams.
- Present the company’s products to medical personnel clearly and professionally.
- Increase product awareness, answer queries, provide advice, and introduce new products.
- Reach and maintain required sales targets for any given period.
- Increase sales of the company’s products by developing relationships with doctors and creating marketing programs as set by the Marketing and Sales Manager.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts.
- Understand and recognize the market in which the company is operating.
- keeping up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting, and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Arrange for and participate in the launching of new products events and other conferences and company events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Excellent social and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of the medical sales market.
- Excellent written and verbal Arabic and English communication skills.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Self-motivated, hard worker, team player with innovative skills.
Read more about us: http://almoudawi.com/home/
- Address Karbala
- How to apply Send your CV to : [email protected]