About Al Moudawi
Almoudawi pharmaceutical was founded in 2013 with the synergy of two groups that have more than 50 years of experience in the medical and pharmaceutical fields.
The expertise in the medical and OTC promotion along with the knowledge of the Iraqi market and its dynamics brought these two groups together to create a company that guarantees internationally recognized quality.
One of Almoudawi’s strong points is its collaboration with international partners and creating highly skilled human resources and excellence in the Regulatory & Distribution network covering all of Iraq. Almoudawi in such a short time frame created an efficient system for ensuring quality, from importing to storing and to distribution ensuring excellence in every step.
Read more about us: http://almoudawi.com/home/
The team leader is responsible for supervising and leading a group of medical representatives in the process of meeting the sales target of a certain geographical region
Essential Job Functions
- Organize periodic meetings with medical representatives to discuss marketing plans and actions.
- Assist in the development and execution of advertising programs and external marketing.
- Act as a product introducer (along with medical representatives) to build awareness and understanding of the drugs to be sold.
- Supervise the medical representatives and ensure they carry out their tasks correctly and efficiently
- Follow up on the medical representatives’ efforts and ensure they have plans in place in order to meet the targets set
- Double visit / Coaching visit with the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy is a must.
- Experience in market analysis and needs.
- Deep understanding of the competition and customers
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent social and persuasion skills.
- Excellent time and organizational management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal Arabic and English communication skills.
- + 3year of experience.
- Address Basra
- How to apply Send your CV to this email: [email protected]