To ensure that products appear in the right store, or on a website, at the appropriate time and in the correct quantities, this involves working closely with the buying teams to accurately forecast trends.
- Improving Communication
- Regular visit to customer
- Placing the order
- Highly analytical.
- Fresh graduate is preferable.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business administration, any other related field.
- Good communication skills.
- Intermediate in English (and local language if an expat).
- University Graduate.
- Potential to be promoted to key sales roles in the country.
- Openness to change & diversity.
- Ability to work in team.
- Quality orientation & result oriented.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, sex, color national or social origin ethnicity, religion, age pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression or political opinion.