|Responsibilities and scope of duties|
IMPLEMENTATION AND MONITORING OF MHPSS PROGRAM
- He/She supports project team and trainers during training phase
- He/She prepare handouts and materials for training on mhGAP and Basic PSS under the supervision of the technical coordinators.
- He/She communicate, provides technical guidance, and support to PHCCs staff who involved in the training and MADAD project in collaboration with field technical advisors.
- He/She supports in the supervision process set up for PHCC staff who participated in the training
- He/She supports in the collection of MH data for project follow up, coordinate with the MEAL team and report to the line Manager.
- He/She supports in monitoring and evaluation, data collection during training, supervision and on the stage of service provision
QUALITY ASSURANCE OF MHPSS PROJECTS ACTIVITIES AND COMMUNICATION
- He/She proactively participate in relevant team meetings, as requested by the Protection Manager.
- He/She debrief on a weekly basis with the PHCCs staff.
- He/She provides follow up the day-to-day progress of activities at the field level, mainly the activities implemented by the PHCCs staff based on a previous well set plan designed by the Project Manager.
- He/She establish and maintain collaborative relationships with relevant partners and other project stakeholders working in the project areas.
- He/She ensures documents are recorded and maintained confidentially at all times.
- He/she ensures that confidentiality and consent processes are in place and adhered to.
- He/she assists in the development and implementation of the technical monitoring tools for the projects activities for all MHPSS components.
- He/She supports follow up of the referred cases, with the patient and the referring doctor.
- He/She supports in dissemination and implementation awareness campaign
- He/She supports for the workshops, training, and meetings that hosted as part of the project.
- Other duties as assigned by the line Manager
- How to apply In order to submit an application, all candidates are invited to fill the following google form Premiere Urgence will proceed to the preselection of candidates on a rolling basis and reserve the right to close the advertisement as soon as a candidate is identified for the position. Therefore, you are kindly invited to submit your application as soon as possible. Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Kindly note that all applications received by email or by paper will not be considered. Only those submitted through the application link will be processed. Premiere Urgence International thank you for your interest in the organization.”
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs