Mehad Ex UOSSM- France is a humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical service non-profit to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.
The person will hold the following responsibilities:
Under the supervision of the Technical Senior Coordinator, the candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
1. Review and update mehad RMNCH Standards Operating Procedures (SoPs), guidelines, tools, checklists…etc. at the primary and secondary health levels. The updated guidelines should be aligned with those developed by RMNCH Subworking group for NES.
2. Review and update the available training materials and develop other tools if required for advancedce RMNCH training
3. In collaboration with the technical unit in mehad, the consultant will design the best approach for delivering the training and supervision for 5 midwives
4. Delivering an advance RMNCH training to 5 midwives who already engaged in midwifery upgrade training.
5. Design the materials and tools required for provision of supervision and enshigh-qualityality services are provided in the field.
6. In collaboration with mehad technical unit, design the upgrading the training into the midwifery school.
7. Required reports from the consultant will be:
- RMNCH SoPs .
- RMNCH guidelines.
- Protocols and checklists at primary and secondary health care levels.
- Training materials for an advance RMNCH training as well as training report .
- The proposed Idea for upgrading the training into midwifery school .
- Supervision Report for the midwives engaged in the training.
Position: Midwifery Consultant
Contact type: Consultancy
Contract Duration: 3 months
Require Travel: %50 to Erbil for a one-week workshop.
Starting date: As soon as Possible
- Master’s degree / PHD in Midwifery. Gynecological / Obstetrician Specialist is considered as related.
- At least 7 years’ experience in management of RMNCH Programme at national and international levels.
- Experience in delivering training and supervision is an advantage.
- Experience in developing RMNCH SoPs, guidelines and protocols is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing new programs is preferred.
- Fluency in English is mandatory.
- Professional use of Word, PPT and Excel
- How to apply Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CVs to to the link below, mentioning the Announcement Code AHR-2023-02. mehad HR Will communicate just with a chosen candidate who achieves work analysis.
- Job Reference https://forms.gle/CpKJYAokS75FJt276