A well-known Advertising company is looking for a local Mobile Developer (Flutter). The right candidate will help us design, build, support, and deliver a solution that re-imagines the mobile application development landscape.
1. Design and build advanced mobile applications for the Flutter platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Work on new development, bug fixing, and improving application performance.
4. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
5. Full understanding of bloc architecture, and VGV standards for development.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 3-5 years of hands-on mobile app development experience.
3. Proven working experience in iOS and/or Android software development.
4. Experience working with iOS and/or Android frameworks.
5. Experience with DART programming or the desire to learn it.
6. Experience with third-party libraries, Custom libraries, and APIs.
7. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
8. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
9. Experience with source control such as Git, Bitbucket, and Stash.
10. Experience with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services and OAuth 2.0.
11. Have published one or more mobile apps.
1. Experience developing backend applications with AWS, Python or NodeJS.