MOC Close-out Coordinator
Job Title MOC Close-out Coordinator
Department/Function Maintenance and Engineering
Supervision responsibility MOC & EQ Team
Location: Basrah, Iraq
% Travel: 5%
An outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join an exciting division of the Rumaila Operating Organization (ROO). This role will have the opportunity to contribute in a positive way that will help build a sustainable future for ROO and the people of Iraq.
The Management of Change (MOC) Close-out Coordinator is a role within the ROO M&E MOC team reporting to the MOC Team Lead in the Maintenance & Engineering Function
The incumbent will be tasked with ownership of ROO MOC Close-out. ensuring the timely close-out of MOC’s and the best utilisation of organisational and communication skills to facilitate the close-out process of MOCs, ensuring safe and reliable compliance with ROO Values and Standards.
- Promote a culture of safety and continuous improvement
- Drive ROO wide conformance to the ROO MoC Close-out.
- Develop and refresh standard MoC Close-out KPIs and Dashboard and implement.
- Management of MOC close-out steps
- Managing back drafting activities and produce a clear way to eliminate back drafting backlog
- Communicating with Area Teams on a continuous feedback loop to keep all ROO native drawings up to date.
- Highlighting the requirements for improvement in Close-out areas.
Degree / diploma qualified engineer or equivalent work experience
Essential experience and job requirements
Extensive and relevant industry experience in brownfield environments. At least 5 years industry experience
Desirable criteria and qualifications
- Key skills include communication, interpersonal relationships, facilitation, influencing, and negotiating
- Ability to develop others and foster diverse relationships in a multicultural environment
- A passion and relentless drive for continuous improvement
- Strong Autodesk AutoCAD capabilities.
- Strong use of IT systems to analyse data, and produce reports & KPI’s etc
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience influencing operating teams and contractors
- Strong cultural awareness
- Demonstrate planning, organizational and communication skills