Job Title MOC Coordinator
Department/Function Maintenance and Engineering
Supervision responsibility MOC & EQ Team
Location: Basrah, Iraq
% Travel: 5%
An outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join an exciting division of the Rumaila Operating Organization (ROO). This role will have the opportunity to contribute in a positive way that will help build a sustainable future for ROO and the people of Iraq.
The Management of Change (MOC) Coordinator is a role within the ROO M&E MOC team reporting to the MOC Team Lead in the Maintenance & Engineering Function
Support the initiation activities of MOC and file Management. Gathering documentation and uploading to the client
- Issue new MOC number.
- Updating the MOC file in SharePoint.
- Updating the MOC Hopper.
- Obtaining necessary approvals for MOC initiation.
- Obtaining necessary approvals for MOC Implementation.
- Arrange meetings with MOC stakeholders as required.
- Initiating and coordinate Kick off all MOC’s requests with AETS.
- Ensure successful completion of MOC’s in accordance with agreed prioritization and schedule.
- Coordinate all discipline engineering to ensure successful completion of MOC’s.
- Updating and reporting of progress on all allocated
- Updating MOC Database and respective trackers.
- Ensure all newly raised MOCs are in compliance with the
MOC procedure and organization processes.
Degree / diploma qualified engineer or equivalent work experience
Essential experience and job requirements
Extensive and relevant industry experience in brownfield environments. At least 5 years industry experience
Desirable criteria and qualifications
- Key skills include communication, interpersonal relationships, facilitation, influencing, and negotiating
- Ability to develop others and foster diverse relationships in a multicultural environment
- A passion and relentless drive for continuous improvement
- Strong use of IT systems to analyse data, and produce reports & KPI’s etc
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience influencing operating teams and contractors
- Strong cultural awareness