Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for MOC Planner on a 4×4 rotational basis for one of our projects located in Iraq.
- Maintains overall, integrated (to include all assets, functions and contractors) schedule during the project cycle; incorporating and monitoring contractor progress and schedules.
- Analyzes contractor daily/weekly/monthly progress reports to ensure accuracy and provide proper input into overall project reporting.
- Interact with Project Managers, Facilities Engineers, and Construction Representatives; robust timely communication is a must.
- Ensures system turnover sequence and timing is accurately reflected and integrated into schedule logic.
- Evaluates field change orders or project deviations to assess schedule and scope impact for proper decision making
- Project Schedule Management Business Management Process (business process management skills)
- Understanding of oil and gas practices and sequences, including full value chain planning and scheduling.
- Management of Change or Change Order Process – how to address and deal with the changes (design changes, schedule changes, exceptions and incorporate risk mitigation)
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in relevant technical or business discipline or can be substituted by suitable industry experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Hydrocarbon Industry with at least 8 years in Engineering planning positions.
- Must have expert knowledge of manual and computerized project planning and scheduling techniques. P6 experience is necessary
- Knowledge and experience of design, implementation and Hook – up and Commissioning projects in the oil and gas industry, preferably in both onshore and offshore environments
- Excellent Computerized systems skills
- Excellent understanding of project management principles and techniques. Experienced in the supervision of project controls personnel.
- Good understanding of Cost management, Estimating, Change control and Risk analysis
- Meets all competency criteria.
- MOC type experience is a must
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!