Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for MOC (Management of Change) Project Engineer on a 4×4 rotational basis for one of our projects located in Iraq.
- Initiating and coordinate Kick off of all MOC’s requests
- Ensure successful completion of MOC’s in accordance with agreed prioritization and schedule
- Coordinate all discipline engineering to ensure successful completion of MOC’s
- Scheduling Hazard Review Meetings, and PSSR meetings as required.
- Gathering documentation and uploading to the client MOC system
- Updating and reporting of progress on all allocated MOC’s
- Work closely with Construction Contractor on completion of MOC’s in a timely manner
Skills / Qualifications
- A Degree is preferred but a diploma, would be considered if with the level of experience is high
- Must have strong background in managing on-site teams of multi-discipline MOC Engineering workpacks.
- Engineering and Construction experience strongly preferred.
- Likely to have held supervisory roles previously.
- Will have sound experience of Brownfield Engineering, including Site Survey and Site Inspection duties, preferably in an onshore Oil and Gas desert environment
- It is required to have 5 – 10 years experience in the onshore Oli & Gas industry
- Experience in working with Multi-Discipline, Multi-Cultural teams
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!