Panagora Group is a social enterprise dedicated to providing high-quality, high-impact international health, development, and learning consulting. We are a dynamic woman- and employee-owned small business partner focused on market-based and integrated local solutions that strengthen country capacity and independence; and on learning, communications, and technology solutions to accelerate and heighten impact. As a small business, we are able to implement novel and innovative approaches using highly participatory approaches to mobilize community, civil society, and government energy in defining and owning solutions, and to promote inclusive development that benefits all groups.
As a prime contractor under USAID’s EVAL-ME II Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract, we are seeking an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist for an anticipated Iraq Monitoring Project. The purpose of this contract is to establish a third-party monitoring (TPM) and evaluation support system to monitor, verify, and evaluate selected programs in Iraq, which are funded by USAID’s Bureau for Humanitarian Assistance (BHA). The information and findings from the project will be critical in ensuring program learning and accountability, which will be useful for real time programmatic adjustments and future program design.
This is a long-term position for Iraqi nationals only based in Erbil, Iraq.
The M&E Specialist must provide the overall technical direction to the IMP team on monitoring methodology and data analysis. She or he will be responsible for the design of the monitoring plan, data collection tools and other required deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the design of the monitoring approach and data collection tools.
- Understands USAID/BHA standards, indicators, and data collection tools and reporting timelines and systems.
- Supports management of the quality, timeliness, and reliability of monthly data and reports.
- Provides technical assistance and data quality feedback to monitoring teams.
- Supervises the data analyst team and program coordinators.
- Other duties as assigned by the chief of party.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in international affairs, social science, or a related field. A master’s degree in international affairs, social science, statistics or a related field is highly desirable.
- The M&E Specialist must have at least seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience
related to the monitoring and evaluation. Within the seven (7) years of experience, the M&E
Specialist should have at least two (2) years of experience managing teams and at least one (1) year of quantitative and qualitative field research experience working in conflict zones or complex emergencies.
- The M&E Specialist should have previous experience providing technical support to third party monitoring projects, M&E support projects, and/or large scale evaluations.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic, analytic skills, interpersonal skills and team management skills.
- This position is open to Iraqi nationals only.
To Apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship.