As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
MSIP Planning & Design and Optimisation is mainly responsible for the management and control of the activities associated with two main aspects of the MS delivery:
A pro-active, constant assessment of operator’s infrastructure (services and resources) to secure the adequate capacity, performance and availability to meet the operator’s requirements at the right time and in a cost-effective way.
A reactive planning, specification, design and development of the customer’s live infrastructure (services and resources) to meet its requirements of new or enhanced products.
- do all planning, design, engineering and optimisation activities to be performed on the live infrastructure according to the service contracts for the specific customer, acting as a demand organization.
- Based on the contractual SLA, establish the WLA between the Engineering delivery units and the MSIP and monitor the delivery performance according to MS governance model.
- Translating the contractual / technical requirements to the Engineering organization and for validating and approving all activities performed by this unit under the scope of the contract.
- Securing that the end-to-end technical solutions meet contractual requirements and Ericsson strategy.
- Coordinating the medium- and long-term infrastructure evolution plan, analysing the impacts of demand growth and new functionalities’ introduction.
- Demanding, validating and approving infrastructure / solution dimensioning in each technical domain (core, IP, access, transmission, VAS, etc.).
- Supporting customer on strategic decisions regarding infrastructure evolution, enhancement or additions as required;
- Analysing customer requirements and driving discussions with customer and other internal areas;
- Holding governance meetings on engineering and optimization subjects according to MS Governance model.
- Demanding and controlling Capacity, Availability, Security and Business Continuity Management activities, based on contractual and customer’s requirement.
- The cost-effectiveness of all infrastructure solutions, by considering the initial implementation costs and the running operational costs.
- SLA/KPI analysis and fulfilment (related to the LCM and complimentary to the operational analysis) of customer network / solution.
To be successful in the role you must have
- 10-15 years in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree telecom engineering
- Technical domain skills – core, IP, access and transmission
What happens next once you apply?
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Iraq (IQ) || || Baghdad || ServEng
Req ID: 465122