View more 4 days ago
- Support and follow up operation and ongoing projects activities.
- Available 24/7 to handle critical outages, to support field team and other departments with any technical issue.
- Responsible for establishing O&M routines for corrective maintenance, preventative maintenance, complaint handling.
- Handle, analyze impact and plan the implementation of change request.
- Follow up new projects with vendors and make sure it is has been implemented as per design.
- Prepare relevant report on Network incidents/ outages.
- Responsible to execute and implement planned night-activities.
- Support rollout team with sites expansions / integrations.
- Huawei NCE-T and/or Nokia NSP and/or Ericsson SO-EM.
- In-depth Knowledge of MLTN / WAVENCE / RTN.
- Multi-tasking and proactive monitoring.
- English (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Arabic (preferred)
Number Of Positions
1-2 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field