- Academic Qualifications:
Minimum of Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Social science, labour study, Sociology, International Development/Humanitarian studies, International Relations, Public Policy/Administration or any other related field.
- Years of Experience:
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in evaluation of economic and livelihoods projects / programmes in crisis countries is essential.
- Previous experience and substantive knowledge on results-based management (RBM) and results-oriented monitoring and evaluation is essential.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of projects / programmes aimed at providing livelihood / employment opportunities for vulnerable populations in conflict affected communities, field experience is essential.
- Extensive experience in writing analytical assessment reports/project/programme assessment reports is essential (Applicants are expected to submit as part of their application two sample of similar assessment or evaluation reports)
- Experience in working for the UN or other international development organizations in an international setting would be an asset.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and proven ability to draft recommendations stemming from key findings is essential.
- Experience in conducting gender-sensitive assessments aimed at providing livelihood / employment opportunities for vulnerable populations, including women and youth in conflict and post-conflict countries, is required.
- Excellent report writing skills are essential.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc).
- Language requirements:
Fluency in spoken and written English with good report writing skills is essential. Samples of previously written work may be required. Additionally, fluency in spoken Arabic will be considered as an added advantage.
- Address Ninawa
- How to apply 1. Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. 2. Kindly write (National evaluation consultant / Ninawa Governorate) in the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.