- Location: Home Based with travel to Baghdad.
- Period and Duration of the assignment/Services: 20 days between 15 September – 31 December 2022
- Estimated start date: 15 September Estimated End date: 31 December 2022
- Academic Qualifications:
Hold a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or related fields
- Years of Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the Iraqi solar market.
- Experience in designing solar PV installations.
- Experience in implementing solar PV installations.
- Experience in providing solar energy training.
- Previous work experience with UN agencies
- Language Required:
- Good English language.
- Excellent oral and written command of the Arabic languages
- Address Home Based with travel to Baghdad. USD Month
- How to apply Please submit the following document to [email protected] • CV (PDF) • Graduation Certificate. 8. Kindly write ( National Iraqi Solar Market expert) on the subject of the Email IMPORTANT NOTE: If the candidate is currently employed by a government institution, he/she must be able to provide an unpaid leave of absence for the duration of the consultancy.