Candidate should hold below Qualifications/Certificates:
– BSc Naval Architecture shipbuilding / ship construction.
– 3-5 years practical experience of design & engineering in a shipyard environment.
– Familiar with the design of jack-up barges, leg structures and associated marine systems.
– Has a good working experience knowledge of the shipbuilding industry & shipyard management.
– Good understanding of marine equipment in offshore accommodation platforms.
– Should have a sound knowledge of ABS MODU codes and all other codes/regulations pertaining to mobile offshore units (MODU code, IMO / SOLAS, MARPOL).
– Fluent in written & spoken English.