The NDT Inspector will conduct Non- Destructive Testing specially UT.(please attach old and new certificates)
Min. 5 years experience.
Industrial Services department Manager.
You will be responsible for the below but not limited to:
The NDT Inspector will conduct Non- Destructive Testing.
Duties will include:
– Assume NDT technical responsibility for a test facility
– Interpret standards, codes and other documents which control the NDT methods utilised by the employer
– Confirm NDT procedures and other NDT related work instructions for technical adequacy in the method approved by customers
– Receive components requiring inspection
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
* 5 years practical experience of relevant NDT
* Maintain external NDT qualification complying with Level 2 UT
– shall go for the Job in IRAQ, as and when the Job comes ;
– At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety
• Reporting Skills, Supports Innovation, good team player, certified NDT level2
• Language: English, Arabic
-NDT Level II inspector Min. 5 years experience specially UT(please attach old and new certificates)
Working schedule: for NDT 15 days off 15 on
- Address Basra USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV to SGS Iraq HR email: [email protected] Please indicate the code of the position (L19) in the Subject line. CVs without the subject line "L19" will not be considered. Links to CVs will not be taken into consideration. The deadline will be the 30th of September 2022 at 5:00 PM (Iraq time). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. * Note:- please send your national ID, certificates attached in the application email as well. CV's without the format mentioned above with word document will not be considered.