Job title: .NET Developer Specialist
Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
Working hours: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or
Responsible for building .NET applications using C#. The primary
focus will be developing applications from scratch, configuring
existing systems, and providing user support. Also, write functional
code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. A .Net Developers overall
goal is to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain
Main responsibilities and duties:
– Design and implementing Web Applications in .NET Framework.
– Develop functional and sustainable Web Applications with clean
– Develop Applications from scratch, configure existing applications
and provide user support.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of
– Prepare and maintain code for various .NET applications and resolve
– Test and debug various .NET Applications.
– Collaborate with Front-End Developers.
– Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best
– Monitor everyday activities of Applications and provide required
– Deploy fully functional Applications.
– Ability to upgrade existing Applications.
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
– Good command in English language (Oral and Written)
– Strong understanding of the Web Development cycle.
– Solid proficiency in ASP.NET Core is required.
– Proven work experience as a .NET Developer
– Experience with SQL, MySQL and Oracle Database
– Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
– Capability to integrate multiple data sources and databases
into one system.
– Familiarity with Front-End Languages such as HTML,
- How to apply Those who are interested in obtaining the position, please send your CV to the following e-mail: [email protected] Note: Please mention the job tittle in the subject line of your email