As the Network coordinator, your role will be to identify, reach out, build and maintain multiple partnerships with influencers and content creators. To be successful, you will have a strong understanding of online communities in Iraq and a well-established network of contacts from across the country. You will also be proactive with a ‘can-do’ attitude and ready to provide support with reporting and administrative tasks as needed.
- Identifying, on boarding and working with a network of partners who will place, promote and report on content and messaging produced by our team and/or our partners.
- The Network Coordinator will also have to ensure that partners’ deliverables are produced on time and complete a number of administrative / project management tasks.
- Identifying gaps and opportunities in terms of partnership and content creation using analysis of audience trends, behaviours and content consumption.
- Supporting the team in identifying potential stories and content leads.
- Supporting the team in producing weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports and dashboards by collecting and analysing insights gathered through social listening, coding, research activities and online engagement.
- Understanding of regional and local dynamics.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with content creators / influencers.
- Have a well-established network of contacts.
- Understanding and experience working on content creation for social media and/or digital platforms.
- You will be a super organised digital native who is well connected and passionate about social media and creating compelling content for MENA / arabic-speaking audience that can engage our audiences and deliver on our clients’ objectives.
- You will be self-driven and have a passion for pushing work forward, using your excellent creative and technical skill to drive for the best work every time.
- You will be plugged in to new trends, Iraq’s digital ecosystem and follow industry developments, ensuring ZINC Network’s clients always have the best of the best.
- You will have proven experience in a similar role and demonstrable experience in planning and working with with MENA / Iraqi content creators and influencers.
- A fast-paced agency background is desirable, and you’ll be passionate about using ideas, skills, insights, innovations and networks to drive positive social change.