The 1st Level NMS FO Engineer is responsible for performing the execution of 1st level event management & operations and maintenance activities as well as first level troubleshooting techniques according to the pre-defined Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Duties & Responsiblities:
- Event Management, Monitor Ericsson network alarms and performance KPI’s on 24×7 basis and using MSDP umbrella fault management systems and specific NMSs.
- Dispatch field engineers and contractors, in case of incidents that need local support and follow up the issue until it is solved.
- Create and update/manage trouble tickets via E/// MSDP umbrella.
- Perform Escalation and Notification for all S1, S2, and S3 cases to keep management and other business units informed during system outages and disturbances.
- Managing technical escalation to ensure faults are rectified within agreed SLAs.
- Perform 1st Level Troubleshooting: Perform initial analysis to identify issues follow by restoration if possible, and if not rectified, it should by escalated/reported to BO team.
- Support field maintenance troubleshooting activities (CR/MOPs) and perform post/pre health checks on NW elements under CR/MOP implementation.
- 1st Level Preventative Maintenance; Perform periodical network backups and HCs
- Change Management; Work Order/Change Request Handing and tracking during implementation.
- Reporting; tracking and registering daily cases with resolution status and solid RCA. Also, Open and track trouble tickets for RAN issues based on technical analysis.
- Ensuring timely creation of Trouble Tickets and ensuring that escalations are done as per escalation matrix.
- Delivering network fault and outage reports with the proper analysis within agreed time frames.
- Read and interpreted blueprints, engineering documents and inspection manuals and procedures.
Key Compentence Elements:
- Experience in OSS/ENM Tools (Alarm Viewer, Alarm Log, AMOS…etc.).
- TRM connections/Interfaces knowledge, Microwave TRM systems implementations, installations, and maintenance
- Huawei and NSN TRM transport portfolio knowledge.
- IP networking knowledge, and NEC (I Pasolink) Microwave system knowledge
- TRM servers knowledge and handling (NEC, Aviat, and Huawei)
- Understand 2G, 3G & 4G structure E2E
- Knowledge of telecommunication services and technologies (GSM, UMTS, LTE, IP, PDH, SDH, DWDM).
- Team working oriented, and good communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree within Electrical Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 1-3 years experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice.
- How to apply https://www.6-pence.com/job?id=214 | Direct Application through the website/through direct call or message on Whatsapp +97313600025