View more 18 hours ago
- Work trouble and change tickets effectively and efficiently; Interact with different departments,
vendors, staff to facilitate quick resolution of issues in accordance with established processes.
- Act as last escalation point for complex technical Network faults to ensure quick and effective resolutions.
- Ensure stable and reliable ISP network services (e.g. access products, service networks
and core network).
- Handle Day-to-day Local/International Capacity management and performance monitoring for CDN cache nodes and maintenance work as a result of identification of faults.
- Ensure 100% network analysis and reporting tools.
- Handle Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Prepare weekly reports as requested from Management.
- Design and plan network changes and technically support implemented network.
- Developing and/or reviewing technical network implementation plans
- Develop network capacity plans and sizing recommendations based on forecasts from marketing.
- Handle tasks related to Upgrade of Network if reaching capacity.
- Identify any faults in the networks.
- Evaluate the network implementation changes to support the growth and stability of the core network.
- Implement customer and network change activities as prescribed.
- Document network designs.
- Study and plan for new sites.
- Suggesting and Requesting for fiber / Wireless connections (adding new connections or update the existing)
- Understand the related standards, specifications, and physical layout of the network technology in use in order to properly plan any networking issues.
- Building network interface, switches, routers…etc.
- Designing networks at the local area, wide area or infrastructure level.
- Identify/evaluate appropriate technologies and solutions to meet the current and future requirements of the market.
- Engage with customer technical staff to define their requirements and incorporate the same into the overall network design.
- Coordinate with customer technical team and other local stakeholders on identification and acquisition of suitable sites for deployment of equipment aggregation sites.
- Coordinate cross-functionally on all activities related to implementation including communications and engagement with equipment suppliers and contractors.
- Provide support to cross functional teams for all network handover activities.
- Manage and define tools for network planning and delivery.
- Responsible for network planning in terms of Connectivity , Coverage , Bandwidth availability and Optimization.
- Responsible for decide Site Type and Bandwidth saving appliances .
- Responsible to improve cost saving with service providers and ensure service quality (local and international.
- Responsible to manage communication with CDN providers ( local / international ) in terms of expansion and distribution .
Years of Experience: 1 Year in Network Operations Engineering Type of role.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field. CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certificate is a must.