Job Title: Non-Technical Instructor
Reporting To: CS & Training Assistant Manager
Duty Station: Erbil
Level of Authority: Mid
- Create a training plan base on needs and keep the dealer network updated.
- Regularly collect the personnel listing from dealers and keep the Human Resources Development sheets up to date.
- Create Training Announcements and prepare required exams / evaluations for the courses.
- Conducts classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the Mission and Vision of Toyota Iraq.
- Facilitation of soft skills classroom training for all contact staff on topics such as Leadership, Team Building, Effective Communication Skills, 5S and Lean Manufacturing Concepts, TSA21, Parts 21, EAK (Essential Automotive Knowledge)
- Use a facilitative training method to engage participants and limit lecture of content.
- Create analysis Training report and share with trainees management, with providing constructive feedback to participants in a professional and respectful manner.
- Respectfully manage basic difficult behaviors in the classroom.
- Understands the needs of trainees and develop the training materials accordingly.
- Prepare certifications and plan awarding ceremonies to the trainees.
- Conduct On Job Development on dealer site for the trainees after attending the course.
- Conduct frequent Business Trips for “On Job Evaluation” and development for the dealer contact staff.
- Prepare facilitation/delivery, materials, and classroom setup prior to class start.
- Ensure proper documentation on all class paperwork and handle it securely.
- Create a positive and welcoming learning environment.
- Implement any Aftersales Project Initiated and be part of the committee.
- Implement and comply with all TMC standards and Projects to Toyota Iraq.
- Play a part in the dealer’s evaluation system i.e. TSM-FIR, DS Audit TOS, etc.
- Organize and administer NSC Events conducted by TIQ.
- Extend HRD support to dealers and develop their infrastructure.
- Total professional years of experience: 3 Years and Above (Non-Manager Level)
- Languages required: Fluent English, Arabic and Kurdish.
- Education required: Bachelors’ Degree and above
- Nationality: Iraqi
Skills (Technical & Soft):
- Basic Technical Knowledge about Automotive.
- MS Excel Basics of data analyzing and formulas.
- MS Word in professional Document and letters creation.
- MS PowerPoint in creation/development of Training Materials.
- Have a customer care / service experience.
- Professional Emailing Skills and utilization of Outlook.
- Coupe up with the current trending technologies.
- Strong body language and Charisma suit for teaching.
- Leadership spirit and Self-Discipline.
- Good Social Skills and building bonds with Colleges and trainees.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work as part of a matrixed team with little supervision.
- Address Toyota Building, Mosul Road, Erbil, Iraq USD Month