Job Title: Non-Technical Instructor
Reporting To: CS & Training Assistant Manager
Duty Station: Erbil
Level of Authority: Mid
- Create a positive and welcoming learning environment.
- Create a training plan based on needs and keep the dealer network updated.
- Create Training Announcements and prepare required exams/evaluations for the courses.
- Conducts classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the company’s Mission
- Facilitation of soft skills classroom training for all contact staff on topics such as Leadership, Team Building, Effective Communication Skills, 5S and Lean Manufacturing Concepts, TSA21, Parts 21, EAK (Essential Automotive Knowledge)
- Use a facilitative training method to engage participants and limit lecture of content.
- Create a Training Analysis report and share it with management, providing constructive feedback to participants professionally and respectfully.
- Respectfully manage challenging behaviors in the classroom.
- Understanding the needs of trainees and developing the training materials accordingly.
- Prepare certifications and plan award ceremonies for the trainees.
- Conduct On-Job Development on dealer site for the trainees after attending the course.
- Conduct frequent Business Trips for “On-Job Evaluation” and development for the dealer contact staff.
- Ensure proper documentation on all class paperwork and handle it securely.
- Extend HRD support to dealers and develop their infrastructure.
- 3 years of work experience in a related field
- Fluency in English, Arabic, and Kurdish
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Iraqi Nationality
Required Skills (Technical & Soft):
- Good technical knowledge in the Automotive field.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Knowledgeable about trending technologies.
- Strong body language and Charisma suit for teaching.
- Leadership spirit and Self-Discipline.
- Good Social Skills and building bonds with Colleges and trainees.
- Good Organization & prioritization skills
- Strong team-building skills & team player
- Address Iraq, Erbil, Mosul Road USD Month