Project: Local dairy plant.
· Reports to the General manager
· The Office administrators main job function includes assisting the General manager in writing reports, taking notes, arranging meetings, supervise office staff, oversee task completion and manage efficient correspondence.
·Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including but not limited to meetings, conferences, and interviews.
·Drafts, formats and prints relevant documents.
· Takes notes in meetings and prepares minute of meetings.
·Collecting, organizing, archiving and storing information through computers and filing systems.
·Manages correspondence by answering emails and conducting relevant phone calls.
·Oversees staff attendance.
·Manages staff expense requests.
·Ensures the office is presentable and maintained
·Records and updates all employee related files and documents.
·Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary stationary and supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
·Supervising the day-to-day operations of the staff members.
·Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
·Divides responsibilities among the staff to ensure smooth task allocation and performance.
·Manage agendas/travel arrangements/residency and visa affairs for the senior management and foreign staff/visitors.
·Submits timely reports and prepares presentations/proposals as assigned.
·Manage schedules and deadlines
Skills and qualifications:
· At the minimum, a High school diploma is required; BSc/BA in Business & management/administration or relevant field is preferred.
·Languages requirements: Turkish, English & Kurdish (Good writing & speaking)
·Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
·2-3 years’ experience in a similar position is required.
·Strong attention to detail.
·Ability to work without supervision
· Excellent time management skills
·Ability to handle confidential information
·Strong record keeping skills.
Kindly send your CV to [email protected]