Human Factor is excited to offer an excellent opportunity for an Office Coordinator position with one of our clients located in Baghdad, Iraq. Our client is offering a flexible working arrangement and a supportive culture that encourages learning and development.
As an Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office, managing calendars, organizing meetings, handling incoming and outgoing communications, and assisting with other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. In addition, the successful candidate should be highly organized, proactive, and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the office, managing calendars, organizing meetings, handling incoming and outgoing communications, and assisting with other duties as assigned.
- Greet and assist visitors, answer incoming calls and emails, and manage correspondence
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Maintain and organize files, records, and office supplies
- Provide general administrative support to various departments
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Communicate with vendors and suppliers as needed
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an office coordination or administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Experience with project management software a plus
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation and benefits. If you are a highly organized and proactive individual with a passion for providing exceptional administrative support, we encourage you to apply.
At Human Factor, we believe that a positive and supportive work environment is key to success. Our team is made up of experienced professionals with extensive knowledge in various industries who are passionate about what they do and dedicated to helping our clients succeed.
- Address Baghdad, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV to [email protected]