– Job Information
Contract Duration Every year renewable
Working Hours FULL TIME
Minimum education Bachelor Degree
Degree title Bachelor Degree
Minimum experience 1 year
– Job Status
No of jobs 1
Published Date 21.11.2022
– Location :- ZAKHO
– Description :- Introduction for our company ( Midi Company ) Established in 2007 ..
Our beginning was a customs office in the Ibrahim Khalil border area between Iraq and Turkey, and with the development of our work and its growth, we resorted to establishing our current company, Midi Company, under the management of the owner of the company, Mr. Abdullah Abdul Majeed Saleh, and with experience extending from the year 1997, where the company began implementing its work plans with steady steps, progressing and progressing steadily until It was able to compete at the level of Iraq and become the number one in Iraq thanks to God, then thanks to its wise and advanced management, the integrated technical staff, the qualified staff and the stable financial ability, we were able to work in the field of general trade to import both biscuits, chocolate and cake and the Midi company Has exclusive agents for 4 mains Turkiye brands Karsa Biscuit , chocolate , cake , wafer , Cracker and Confectioner. Aldiva Biscuits , cakes , wafers, crackers, chocolate coated, cream chocolates, chocolate Bar and Croissants. Ani Biscuit , chocolate , cake , wafer , Cracker and Confectioner.
Halk Plain Biscuits, Cream Biscuit, Filled Biscuit , Puff pastry , Crackers, wafers, coated wafers, cakes, chocolate coated, chocolates, cream chocolates.
– Duties & Responsibilities:
• Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
• Treat sensitive information confidentially and with discretion.
• Perform day to day bookkeeping and accounting;
• Preparation of Bank and Cash Reconciliations of bank and cash accounts in relevant field office
• Create, send, and follow up on invoices;
• Prepare and monitor invoices, process payments;
• Ensuring that complete and accurate accounting records for all transactions are maintained, and accounting software is updated and reviewed in a timely manner;
• Completing support document of payments;
• Preparing vouchers and ensure signatures are collected in line with AN finance department procedure;
• Scanning and uploading vouchers into online system;
• Maintains appropriate filing of financial records, and ensures proper backup of all files;
• Archive vouchers and finance documents in the dedicated folders.
• Support and follow-up contractual engagements (rental, vehicles)
• Managing records and receipts of relevant field office payments and advances;
• Processing advances and payments for Erbil office and field offices;
• Preparation of Tax quarter reports/payments and annual reconciliations of Tax for KRI;
• Coordinate and process salaries and cash for work payments under the scope of Senior finance officer;
• Adhere to arche noVa’s and donors’ policies and procedures;
• Support the internal and/or external audit preparations as required;
• Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.;
• Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports for different stakeholders.
– Qualifications & Preferred Skills :-
• Experience in Companies is preferred;
• One year experience in Admin/ Finance.
• College/ Bachelor degree preferred;
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel);
• Ability to work efficiently, under pressure and adapt to difficult conditions.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
• Commitment and flexibility;
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong organizational and planning skills;
– Languages :- Arabic , Kurdish
- Address ZAKHO USD Month
- How to apply Please send CVs and: [email protected] Subject: Office Management