- At least 5 years military service with at least one operational deployment.
- Experience of operating as a PSD Team Leader with a recognised armed security provider for at least 2 years.
- Valid SIA Licence (Close Protection front-line) or equivalent from a recognised training provider.
- Qualified & experienced in firearms use – AK Rifle and Glock Pistol.
- Proficient in the use of communication equipment including UHF Radio and satellite phone.
- Proficient in navigation and the use of GPS and Satellite tracking systems.
- Certified Medical Qualification, FPOS(i), MIRA or FREC issued by an internationally recognised instructional body.
- Experience in a hostile environment, such as Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan.
- Recent commercial security experience gained on a similar mobile security contract.
Services provided by the Contractor shall be those typically expected for someone in the position and include, but not be limited to the provision of armed mobile protection services to ensure the safety and security of all client staff and other personnel who come under duty of care of relevant client entity. Services the Contractor can expect to carry out, would include:
- Command, control, and coordination of all aspects of the delivery of security services, as directed in the tasking schedule, and in accordance with SOPs.
- Provide mobile armed protection to client personnel
- Management and reporting of all incidents and emergencies in accordance with SOPs.
- Accounting for and ensuring the serviceability of all equipment including B6 armoured vehicles allocated to the team, reporting any deficiencies or repairs as required.
- Ensuring that health, safety and environmental protection measures are managed in all aspects of service delivery.
- Ensure training standards, code of conduct, dress and turnout of all PSD team members is maintained at all times.
- The Team Leaders will report to the Project Security Manager and will provide command and control of the PSD.
- Ensure that all PSD team members are adequately briefed, trained, equipped and supervised to conduct their duties safely and in compliance with contractual obligations, international and local laws, and project SOPs.
Job Segment: Armed Security, Manager, Security, Management