This position is responsible for the sales and customer service related to cards. The position is also responsible for management of invoices ensuring full coordination with the treasury section & adhering to company policies and procedures in terms of data recording, invoice handling.
- Create sales orders and purchase processing records in the accounting system.
- Follow up regarding tickets under finance department.
- Handle all Cards requests.
- Follow up with warehouses and handle Fiber service.
- Handle cards delivery service.
- Redeem transfer service
- Prepare statement reports to the customers.
- Compensate the new customers with cards when needed.
- Handle online sales transaction.
- Add test service cards and free cards to the customers.
- Add hotspot service cards and issue invoices to the customers.
- Administrate all pages of Earthlink reseller.
- Issue invoices to the customers ensuring accuracy in all invoice information.
- Handle Answering all customers’ inquiries regarding to sales issue via email or phone.
- Audit & inform the AR team if there are any adjustments needed to be applied.
- Handle adding online credit to the customers after checking with treasury section.
- Check with treasury department that the transfer amount has been received
- Request from the operation department to reinforce the online system
- Reconcile the delivery invoice amount with the receipt amount.
- Prepare the daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or any related field.
- 0-1 years of experience in marketing, sales or finance