ALTAMEER IS HIRING!
We are looking for talented & Professional employees to join our team
ALTAMEER is a combination of management oriented and dedicated experts, all of whom provide superior solutions and advanced services to the government and corporate markets in the region. We distinguish ourselves as an expert engineering firm, offering the ability to design, install and operate solutions based on current and future client requirements and based on our partnering strategy with our clients. We offer a wide range of turnkey professional solutions including low current security systems, information and communication technology, automation, fire protection and software development. By partnering with award-winning, world-renowned security companies, we can proudly provide a comprehensive suite of products, services and technologies designed to protect people, property and information.
Job title: Operation engineer
Department: Control System
Working hours: 08:00 AM TILL 04:00 PM
Purpose of the position: ALTAMEER is seeking for professional engineer to be Responsible for preparing drawings and plans for all LC systems
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Operating and maintenance of SCADA, access control system, security systems and automated systems.
- Operation of Smart building system and control board to communicate with building
- management system.
- Support in Modify/Develop software for public transportation management of bus stops.
- Perform I/O loop testing (Cold and Hot).
- As-built drawings.
- Systems configuration/re-configuration.
- Preventive maintenance plan for all Low Current Systems and present the Hard/Soft report copies.
- Support in Modify/Developing new Automated/Conventional systems.
- Analyzing data and presenting findings in written reports
- Advise clients on potential improvements and recommendations for their system.
- Provide a unique technical support and liaison for the customer with customer facing skills essential for this role.
- Provide a professional service and represent the company in a way which ensures customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for supporting development & maintenance of best practices & technical documentation standards for systems projects.
- Issuing/updating documentation, users and operation manuals on the supported installations to be used inside the organization.
- Develop solutions and technologies that will meet the business needs and objectives
- Testing and commissioning of electrical equipment and finishing Site Acceptance Tests
- Interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Control Systems, Mechatronics engineering or any relevant
- 1+ years’ experience in the Control and building management systems
- Excellent in English Language (written and oral)
- Expert interpretive and trouble shooting skills.
- Performing several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent trouble shooting skills
- How to apply For those interested and meet the required criteria, please send your CV to: [email protected] Notes: • Please mention the job title in the subject line of your email: Operation engineer • CVs with links or images/jpg will be disregarded. PDF and word files only will be accepted.