Handling the Customer Care technical operations.
- Oversee the hiring, orienting, and training of customer care staff to ensure a capable workforce.
- Develop and implement customer care policies, procedures, and regulations necessary for ensuring a satisfied customer base.
- Communicate with customers to identify their need/expectations and make appropriate adjustments to meet those needs.
- Follow up with customers to ensure they receive optimal value from purchased products/services.
- Handle tough or complex customer issue by analyzing said problems to come up with solutions effective in addressing customer complaints.
- Provide customers with updates and periodic statements on service developments and changes in trends.
- Establish communication channels through which customers can send in their feedback or challenges for prompt resolution.
- Offer free products or services to pacify irate or unsatisfied customers.
- Analyze customer care data and statistics to obtain results useful in taking key business decisions.
- Organize programs for customer care staff to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills.
- Oversee the processing and issuance of refunds to customers.
- Maintain proper record of all customer care operation and activities for reference purposes.
- Assign and designate job territories to customer care staff according to their performance and history.
- Work around available budget to achieve set objectives and targets.
- Conduct surveys to determine the opinion of customers regarding their products/services.
- Participate in educational workshops to stay up-to-date on developments in the industry.
- Handling the UAT of products and services.
- Providing solutions for call center for them to be able reach their KPIS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good management and leadership skills.
- Very good reporting skills.
- Good command of M.S. office.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Reporting ability.
- Data Analysis skills
- Excellent Technical skills.
- English (required)
- Arabic (required)
- Kurdish (required)
- Number of Positions: 1
- Experience: 5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
- Education: Bachelor in Software Engineering or Project Management.
- Location: Erbil