Founded in 2015 by an experienced entrepreneurs team aiming to deliver the “Swiss Quality” to the innovative business models in the fast-growing mobile markets of the Silk Road Countries. OrientSwiss has created a unique Cross border B2C Marketplace App under the brand name ZoodMall.
ZoodMall offers a wide range (over 6 million SKUs) of Local and International products in categories such as smartphones and accessories, consumer electronics, beauty, fashion, toys, and sports equipment…
ZoodMall is operating in 8 countries (Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait). ZoodMall is fully addressed to handle each country’s need and offers adapted an innovative payment and delivery options.
Our offices are located in Switzerland, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Uzbekistan, India, China, Jordan and Turkey.
The role :
In addition to logistics skills, the Operations Process Manager role is to implement the right processes and practices. The specific duties of an Operations Process Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance.
Based in our office in Erbil, you will be responsible for :
- Put in place business and operation flow.
- Follow up of orders and check that the quality and flow are working well.
- Super well organized, meticulous and goes in details.
- Put in place a process.
- To develop operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating and screening alternative solutions; calculating economics; determining impact on total system.
- To anticipate operational problems by studying operating targets, modes of operation, unit limitations, monitoring unit performance.
- Significant experience in servicing customer queries in online environment.
- Experience of E-commerce merchandising best practice, with an understanding of user behavior.
- Understanding of E-commerce fulfilment process and how to achieve cost effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To provide operational management information by collecting, analyzing, summarizing, operating and engineering data and trends.
- To Identify operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results; investigate complaints and suggestions; interviewing process supervisors and operators; completing troubleshooting procedures.
- To negotiate and agree contracts.
- To develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- To have good time and team managerial skills
- To have e-commerce logistic experience and commercial awareness
- To have a logical and systematic approach to work
- the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as think laterally and offer creative solutions
- To have business process experience
- To have full knowledge of transport, distribution, or logistics.
- To have commercial awareness, numeracy, and IT skills
- To have the ability to plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes
- Operations Research
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
- Manufacturing Control Planning, Methods and Procedures
- Supply Management
- Analyzing Information
- Technical Understanding, Innovation, Quality Focus
- To be fluent in Arabic and English
- To have 4-7 years of experience
- MA/BA degree in a relevant field(s)