A company from the Debbane Agriculture Holding Group, a pioneer in the field of public health. Following the global protocols on pest management and IPM.
GCO fights in innovative, safe, and highly effective ways thanks to specialized pesticides and sterilizers approved by the World Health Organization with observance of public safety conditions, without irritating smells and without the need to evacuate the place.
GCO is primarily committed to providing high-quality services to all its clients under the supervision of highly qualified engineers and technicians specialized in the field of public health.
We invite applications for an Operations Coordinator
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager,
The successful applicant should be highly motivated and dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction.
This position will be responsible for:
• Develop and follow up on customer monthly schedule and on-ground team operations.
• Handle all customer calls, emails, complaints and deliver feedback to the management.
• Filing documents & data entry.
• Ensure proper teamwork and coordination with the team.
• Inform clients of all novelties, offers, and technical inquiries.
• Gives customers information about the estimated service schedule, contracts, or other information related to the service.
• Experience in Customer Service, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Operations, Documentation Skills, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, and Multi-tasking.
• Experience using any type of software.
• Good phone, email and computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
• Coachable and willing to go the extra mile.
• High level of communication and relationship building in a professional environment.
• Provide guidance to multi levels throughout the internal organization and external customer base.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CV with any supporting documents to the following email address: [email protected] Please note due to the number of CVs, if we do not respond to you within 2 weeks of the date of your application, it means that you have not been shortlisted.