Operations Officer is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a card services department. This includes overseeing the issuance, activation, and maintenance of credit and debit cards. The officer is also responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as providing customer service to cardholders. The officer must have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong understanding of the card services industry.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Perform and follow the daily operations of the card processing department, ensuring that all transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
· Ensure proper communication with all stakeholders/processor/cardholders/sub-agent
· Ensure correct data entry of all the required data and information in compliance with the central bank rules and regulation.
· Ensure that all cardholder inquiries and requests are resolved in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Ensure that all sub-agents inquiries and requests are resolved in a timely manner, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Address Iraq-Baghdad
- How to apply applicants are to submit their CVs with the Job title (Operation Officer) in the subject to email: firstname.lastname@example.org