The organisation is undertaking a large number of brownfield and greenfield projects in order to support and enhance production over the coming years.
The integration of the new projects into existing sites and the engagement of the site operations staff will be critical in ensuring the success of the field for the coming years.
- The Operations Project Team Leader functions under the Operations Organization.
- Ensures that the operational interfaces between operation and projects are effectively managed and with synergies maximised.
- Accountable for driving continuous improvement across projects start up & stay up.
- Operations Project Team Leader is accountable to support projects and delivery of operations readiness for projects in safe, reliable and compliant in the field.
- Accountable for projects’ start-up in the field and pre-requisite activities to enable the safe and efficient operations.
- Understanding and experience in Operations Readiness & Assurance (OR&A) Delivery Requirements and project stage Gate readiness;
- Proactive engagement with all operating departments to ensure the development will integrate into existing Brownfield Assets;
- Support delivery of Annual Operating Plan and Area Development Plan.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the operations team consisting of local and expats.
- Support development of company personnel to all levels within the organisation and ensure that it is populated with the required skills, with demonstrated competencies and behaviours
- Actively participate in the integrated planning process
- Degree in Engineering, with strong execution delivery, interpersonal skills demonstrated in the leadership of operating teams, influencing on contractors and change management.
- Clear knowledge and track record of Control of Work, HSE leadership and major incident control.
- High awareness of safe working practices associated with FEED, design, construction, pre- commissioning, installation, hook- up and commissioning of oil & gas facilities;
- 10+ years of industry experience in a variety of roles that demonstrate skills progression leading to senior management roles leading teams Good presentation and persuasion skills with effective interdisciplinary communication skills.
- Well-developed staff coaching and development skills with a track record of developing local staff.
- Experience in overseas posting working with diverse cultures would be beneficial.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.