YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Supervise the day-to-day operations
- Ensure improvement of Service and Transit Time performance
- Monitor station performance to meet agreed objectives
- Prepare and submit reports on station’s activities in a timely manner
- Supervise, train, evaluate and develop staff to maintain an adequate and motivated workforce at all times.
- Hold daily performance dialogues with the team
- Promote harmonious and positive employee morale
- Function as the key contact point for customer escalated issues in the stations
- Maintain cost control in the stations
- Ensure that all IT systems are operational during the agreed hours, with sufficient support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University Degree.
- At least 5 years experience in supervisory position with strong exposure Customer Service and Operations
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- People management skills
- Personable and customer orientated
- High degree of personal commitment
- Excellent communication skills